How’s everyone today!? I’m excited to share that I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Nicole Vaidosa! Click her for her Blog Site! Thank you so much for nominating me beautiful. I added some pictures throughout this post to give you all more of a visual. Alright beauties, I hope you enjoy getting to know me better because I know I enjoyed writing this post!
What is a Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Award is an online award created by bloggers who then give it to other bloggers in the community. The goal of the award is to introduce and recognize new bloggers and welcome them into the blogging community. The award helps bloggers connect with other bloggers and it is a great way to work together to make the blogging community a more fun and interactive place! Fun fact: the word “liebster” is German and means: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, etc!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the Blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about you
- Nominate 11 Bloggers for the Liebster Awards
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well, I’ve always been told that I had a great sense of style. I feel like if there is one thing I do know how to do after being on this earth for 19 years it’s to dress myself! I’ve always been one who loved looking at blogs and watching YouTube videos made by ordinary people and I thought it would be something fun to try because being a college student who doesn’t go away to college is hard. You don’t get to make the friendships that you would hope to make because your so self focused. I work full time and go to school. It’s overwhelming. I thought by making a blog it would help me put my time into something that is more exciting! 🙆🏼
2. What are three things that make you happy instantly?
Hmm.. whenever i’m upset or stressed I always like to go running! It’s like an instant happiness that overcomes my body! I LOVE shopping, as if you guys didn’t already know. And dancing.. It always puts me in a good mood!
3. What is your favorite genre of movie and/or television shows?
I really go for anything. I love everything from horror to romance! A few of my all time favorite TV shows would be One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Grey’s Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Criminal Minds, and The Mentalist!! I’ve seen them a million times and I would recommend all of them! Also, go watch The Longest Ride, it’s such a great movie!
4. What are you most proud of in regards to your blog?
I think I’m most proud of how successful I have been in such a little time with my blog. I started my blog in November, but didn’t make it public to my friends or family until a month later. So within those three months I’ve had over 2,000 visitors! Which if you ask me that’s something to be proud about. Also, I’m proud on how consistent I am with my posts. It’s hard to manage time being a student who’s also working a full time job, but I make this part of my daily routine! As well as, never being afraid to share my ideas. Blogging is different and I’m sure not everyone supports it, but I have amazing people in my life who do! I’ve had people message me to talk about difficulties that they’ve been going through and it just warms my heart to know that I have inspired them. That to me is what I am most definitely proud of.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
AnywherEeeEEeeEEEeeeE but heeeEeEEEeereEeeEEeEEe!!! Just kidding, I would love to live anywhere near a beach. I am SO much happier when the sun is out. I’m definitely one of those girls who suffer from the winter blues. I don’t like snow the slightest bit, so one day I hope to live somewhere where it’s warm and sunny all year around!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- nail biting. enough said. lol. 😅
- Or or or when people are not the person who they portray themselves to be!
7. What is your favorite song at the moment?
- Speakers and Come Over by Sam Hunt!
8. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- I’m not really sure, possibly just from other people I see! Instagram and Tumblr! I’ve worked at Marshalls for almost 3 years and I usually am the one who dresses the mannequins and does the features in the juniors department so I kinda just mix together whatever we get in and what I think looks good, then usually I buy the outfit! 😂 Typically for my DIYs I get the inspiration from Pinterest or YouTube!
9. What is your favorite color?
- My entire life it was pink, but right now I’m OBSESSED with the color yellow! I like pastels as well!
10.What is your favorite Disney movie?
- The Little Mermaid! I have a swimming pool at my house and I would always pretend I was a mermaid as a child! who am I kidding?! I still want to be a mermaid when I grow up 🐠🐬
11. If you could meet a famous person, living or dead, who would you choose to meet?
- I was voted Best Dressed in Middle School and High School!
- My favorite number is 17 and my birthday is August 17th!
- I’ve been dating my boyfriend for six years this July – He was the first boy I ever kissed! 😘
- I’m a nursing major in my sophomore year of college.. who just all of a sudden realized this may not be my dream, so i’m currently trying to figure out what my dream is!💫 I’d love to open up my own boutique one day, so who knows what the future has in store for me!
- I’m obsessed with sunflowers 🌻🌻
- I wear the same necklace everyday, it’s extremely special to me!💕
- I was always team android up until this past fall 😋
- I have a younger brother and sister, and then an older brother!
- I’m actually a natural brunette and up until last year I had extremely long dark brown hair! I deiced to go for an ombre look and now I gotta say blondes have more fun!
- I drive a 2010 Hyundai Elantra and I named her Colbie. I always keep a photo of my Pap who has passed away in my car to watch over me as my guardian Angel 💛
- Although I am super girly, I still love to go biking, go hiking, to be outdoors basically!
Congratulations to all of my nominees!! Make sure to check their blogs out if you haven’t already! (They are tagged in my IG post! @LexRayn 🙆🏼🌸🎀💕)
Here are your questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be anyone in the entire world, who would you be?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- Do you have any pets?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- If you could re-watch a movie/TV series for the first time, what would you watch?
- Knowing what you know now.. going back to a difficult time in your life, what would you tell yourself, what advice would you give yourself?
Nominees – please comment on this post with a link to your post with the answers to your questions. I can’t wait to read them! Thank you for stopping by my site, I’ll be talking to you all soon!
Stay fabulously chic,
Lexi 🌻 xo