It’s a beautiful Sunday here in PA. I’m spending the morning cleaning my house and preparing for the week ahead. I desperately need to make a Trader Joe’s run, but due to COVID the line to get in the store to shop has been so long and I never feel like waiting. But I’m due for this shopping trip so I just need to suck it up and go. For Lextober day 4, I’m sharing 10 things you need to do this fall! I know things are different this year so all of these will be COVID friendly and things I’ve done before. Grab your mugs and enjoy some throwback pictures from the last few falls. Xo.
1. Pumpkin Patch (obviously, I mean you have to go to at least one!) — pick out some pumpkins
2. Decorate for fall/halloween or a mixture of the two!
3. Bake something pumpkin — pumpkin rolls are my goto. (TY Jackie for teaching me)
4. Watch a Halloween/Fall series show — American Horror Story, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Stranger Things, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, Haunting on Hill House
5. Have a bonfire — S’mores, Mountain Pies, yum!
6. Have a fall-themed wine night with your gals — Have snacks, Taylor Swift playing, a yule log.
7. Drive through the foliage and have a photoshoot in the middle of the road. Throw some leaves!
8. Carve Pumpkins and eat your favorite snacks with your favorite people.
9. Go on a Hayride and get lost in a corn maze
10. Go on a scenic hike at a local park or take a day trip somewhere
There’s always tons and tons of things that can be done throughout the fall but these are 10 of my absolute favorite that I make sure I do every year, especially with social distancing still taking part on our everyday lives. Let me know if you try any and if you have any COVID-friendly things I should try!
Well, friends. That’s all for today’s post. My thankfulness for your support is endless. Don’t forget to leave links to your blogs and instas, as I would love to check them out and follow you all and connect more. As always, feel free to shoot me a message with blog requests, to chat, or share a simple comment. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you guys now and always.
“I’m so glad I live in a word where there are Octobers” 🎃🍂