Happy Sunday cuties. I hope your weekend was as fabulous as you are! As i’m welcoming the new month of April, I wanted to start it off right. I saw this idea on Facebook and instantly fell in love with it. It’s been on my mind for the past few days and I knew I had to try it out for myself! If you ask me, this idea is perfect for any one. It could range from students, to workers, to parents, to teachers… Basically anyone who enjoys saving some cash and being organized (aka me me me me me)! This #DIY will help you get organized and help become better with planning. It’s also extremely affordable because most of these items needed for this project are things you already own and the paint chips are free! I spent a total of $2.99 on this entire project because all I needed to buy was the markers and honestly I didn’t even need to buy them, I just wanted these special kind! 😂
SooOoOOo lovelies, here’s how I did it! To try it out for yourself just follow my simple steps and pictures to recreate this adorable inexpensively homemade calendar! 🙆🏼🌸💛🗓📅
1. You will need a cork board/bulletin board, some paint chips (your color choice of course!), push pins, markers, scissors, and anything else you’d think would be a cute decoration.
2. I went to my local Home Depot and grabbed some paint chips with a color scheme that would match my bedroom! I grabbed 7 of each color.
3. I cut my paint chips that I wanted to use in half to make them all fit on my bulletin board!
4. I lined everything up on the bulletin board according to the month of April. I cut some smaller pieces to make them be the headers for the days of the week and left a large one to make it be the month header!
5. Then I began to secure the paint chips on with my push pins and filled the days out with the date and then I added some things I have going on this month like school, work, appointments, birthdays, etc.
6. I added some cute flower petals I already had in my craft box for a fun decoration to this project! And guuuuuuuuuuys that’s all there is to it!
Wellllll, let me know your thoughts on this little #DIY and if you try it out for yourself! You can get as creative as you want with it. Thank you so much to all my followers for following me through out my blogging journey. I appreciate the support more than you could ever know. I mean it, you all mean the world to me! 💛 Don’t forget to shoot me a message with blog requests, to chat, or share a simple comment! Enjoy your day no matter what you’re doing. I’ll be talking to you all soon. xoxo.
Let’s be friends: Insta, Twitter, Tumblr
Ps. Some exciting news! I was featured on Wet Seal’s insta and website for a second time! What?!?!?! I was so excited. Go check it out and shop my look on their website 🙆🏼🌸💛