Hi loves! 🌸💛
I hope you’re all having a fantastic week so far! Mines good, and i’m excited for the weekend. It’s good to be back talking with y’all because I haven’t posted in over a week and that’s super weird for me! Anyways, as you guys probably know, I always ask for people to leave me requests for blog posts in the comments below and a few people actually wanted me to do a post talking about how I organize my make-up which is something fun and different so I decided to make this post! I’m going to start out and say that my make-up isn’t anything crazy. I honestly don’t wear that much to begin with, but it’s something I’ve been getting more into this past year! I don’t even have much of an organization, but since it was super requested I had to post it, right?! 😋 I also thought it would be fun to share my #MOON aka Make-up Of The Night with you all too! I went out to dinner with my friend and this was my make-up look. I hope you all love this post 🙆🏼 So without further or due, let’s get into it! 🌸
- I first applied my concealer with my finger tips
- I put on some foundation to cover my imperfections
- I used my pressed powder over top to set it all in
- I contoured my face with my Anastasia (light to medium) contour kit
- I put the light color under my eyes and a little bit above my jaw line
- I’ll go in the middle with the brown color on my cheek bones
- I filled in my eyebrows with my ELF twist-able pencil
- I added a light eye-shadow under my eyebrow and then a darker one in my crease
- I added a small wing to my eyes with liquid eyeliner, I typically only wing half on my eye
- Then some mascara on my top and bottom lashes to finish my eyes
- I added a lip stain to my lips that just adds a little color to me, but I didn’t take a picture of it because I lost it somewhere in my bedroom during the process of this post (go meeeee😂) ….
- Ps I found it later when I cleaned my room
- I lightly curled then ends of my hair with my 1 1/2 inch wand
- I put some Moroccan Oil on the ends of my hair
And here is my overall look for the night! It’s light, simple, and still very chic!
💋💄 Now onto my make-up organization 🌸
So a few weeks ago I changed the way I stored my make-up and I posted a photo of it on Insta! It was requested a few times for me to show you all a closer look at it so here ya go! I’m not going to go through every single piece of make-up but you can pretty much see it all from the pictures! My vanity is actually also my desk which i’m sure you can already see that. I have a window above my desk so I get natural light in which is something I believe is needed to do your make-up! I changed up how I store my make-up because I wanted to make more room on my desk! Honestly, I don’t have any specific organization methods other than separating things by what they are and making it all fit. I use these small glass candle holders from Pat Catans to separate my lip products, from my eye products, from my concealers, etc. They were all $1.00 or less! Plus they’re super adorable. I store everything on this three tiered display thing (not exactly sure what it’s called or what it’s even for technically) And I purchased it at Marshalls for $12.99. I store my brushes in a mason jar because I’m obsessed with them! As for my other things like my naked eye-shadows and any other awkward shaped make-up that I really don’t use often I placed it in a small three drawer container from Target, and it sits on my shelf in my room.
Well loves, that’s all I have for this blog post! As always, I want to thank you for reading and stopping by my site. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it, I love being very personal with you guys and allowing you to see into my life! If you’re new here, welcome! I post randomly, so stop back. Also, feel free to tell me what you like to do on your off days in the comments below, you don’t need an account to comment either, anyone can! Oh, leave some blog requests as well, I love hearing what you guys want next. For now though, I’m going to finish my chill night by myself and I’ll be talking to you all soon! xoxo. 💋
Let’s be friends: Insta, Twitter, Tumblr
P.S. follow me on snapchat @LexRaynak ! 👻