Hi babes! 😋💘
Good morning! It’s Friday and I couldn’t be happier. It’s been raining where I live since last night and I’m one of those people who struggles so much on rainy days. It was definitely one of those mornings I did not want to leave my bed because I was so comfy and the alternative outside was wet and cold. ☹️☔️ To solve this dilemma, I brought my comfy bed with me (in a way) because I wore a cozy blanket scarf! Put the word “blanket” in front of any piece of clothing and you know it’s going to be perfect for the coZzZzy fall season.
In case you haven’t heard, the blanket scarf is the IT accessory of the season. There are scarves, and then there are blanket scarves. The bigger, the better. Go big, or go home guys! But despite it being the perfect item for staying cozy, blanket scarves can be hard to figure out. Last year I didn’t know how the heck to wear a scarf unless it was infinity, all you have to do with those ones is loop it around your neck and then you’re done. There’s a lot of fabric in blanket scarfs that makes it easy to look at but difficult to embrace, and if that’s the case I’ve got you gals covered! Blanket scarves are easily versatile with just a few simple tips here and there. Here’s my five favorite ways to wear them. Let’s gets started! 🍂🍃
- The Bandana: This one is good if you’re used to infinity scarves. I tie a knot at two ends of the scarf and just wrap it around my neck as if I would an infinity scarf.
- The Cape: I love this look so much, it just reminds me of a chilly fall afternoon, being dressed cute drinking coffee, all bundled up. Simply just open the scarf out like a blanket and drop it around your shoulders and let it hang. So chic!
- The 3 Point Wrap: This one is super easy, all you have to do it place the middle of the scarf at your neck and criss cross it right under your hair line at the back of your neck, then pull the ends forward!
- The Belted Poncho: This style is so stinking cute! Repeat the steps as you would in the”The Cape” look and then tighten a belt around your waist! This style makes it appear as a completely different outfit!
- The Hanger: This is pretty self explanatory, just let your scarf hang around your neck. I probably wear this one most often because it’s so quick and easy!
When it comes to fall, my favorite accessory to any outfit would have to be a scarf, especially a nice cozy blanket scarf. They keep me warm through and through again, and since I’m always cold this is a great thing. So there you have it, five simple ways I regularly styled my blanket scarves!
Scarf: Gabes (came with the shirt)
Leggings: Forever 21 ($3.90)
Jacket: Marshalls ($13.00)
As for my outfit today, It was perfect for the rainy weather and I always love an excuse to break out my rain boots! This cute scarf came attached to a loose fitting black shirt for only $12.99!? I was so excited because it was such an easy outfit and it’s something I would’ve paired together myself!
Well that’s all for today’s post. I hope you all enjoyed the cheesy names I came up with for the scarf styles! Don’t forget to shoot me a message with blog requests, to chat, or share a simple comment. Thank you so much for reading and visiting, my thankfulness for your support is endless. Talk to y’all Monday! xoxo.