Happy 2018 to all you pretty gals out there, I can’t believe how fast time is going. I know I say this all the time, but I truly mean it, time freaking flies. I’m so glad to be ringing in the new year again with my WordPress readers and just want to sit down and chitchat with y’all for a minute. My Christmas break is coming down to the last couple weeks and I’m feeling nothing but excitement for the future. A lot has happened this past year, good and bad. Some might sit and dwell on the negative, but you better believe I will not be doing that. This year was tough, but so am I. Since we last talked, I received my acceptance letter in the mail from Duquesne University’s Palumbo-Donahue School of Business with an amazing scholarship. As many of my readers know, I am a community college student. It’s been quite the ride and my journey will be over after this spring semester. I have big steps prepared for the future and it’s all so darn exciting and I hope y’all are ready for it. But other than that, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.
With us entering the new year together again, I wanted to start my first post being some shared goals and aspirations I have for this upcoming year. 2018 will be a big year for me and I’m feeling so blessed.
There is no better time for new beginnings than right now.
- Make the Deans List
- Graduate with my associate’s degree in business management
- Be in bed every night at a decent hour ( yes Alexis do this !!)
- Wake up earlier ( yes Alexis, do this too !!)
- Stop procrastinating things so much
- Move into my first apartment (!!!!)
- Save money more
- Go to the gym twice a week ( go go go !! you’ll thank me later)
- Read at least 10 new books
- Blog more – with a regular schedule
- Quit unhealthy snacking
- Go out more often
- Take weekend trips
- Reach 1,000 blog followers
- Be more forgiving and accepting
- Grow – in every aspect
- Reach out – make new friends, join clubs
- Go to yoga classes
- Make regular Youtube videos
- Yell at my boyfriend less (hehe)
- Sell my clothes that I don’t wear
- Step out of my comfort zone more
- Meet and connect with more PGH bloggers
- Declutter (especially in the new apartment)
- Listen more
- Watch more movies, actually watch them and not fall asleep
- Spend less time on phone/computer/social media
- Go on vacation this summer ( you deserve it)
- Collab more
That’s all in today’s post. Sorry, it was short, but I wanted to catch up a little with yall first. Feel free to update me on things or share your goals in the comments below. My thankfulness for your support is endless. Don’t forget to leave links to your blogs and instas, as I would love to check them out and follow you all and connect more. As always, feel free to shoot me a message with blog requests, to chat, or share a simple comment, I am more than happy to talk to you lovelies! Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you guys now and always. Love Y’all lots. We’ll talk soon. Xoxo.
P.S. let’s be friends! Insta, Twitter, Tumblr & Snapchat 🌸
Style As Needed saysJanuary 2, 2018 at 8:38 pm
Loved reading this! You have some great goals for next year! Definitely saw some on your list that made my list too 🙂 Happy New Year!
thegradgalblog saysJanuary 4, 2018 at 12:48 am
You have a lot of very attainable goals! Good luck!😊